Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playoff predictions anyone? I'm glad The Blues made it .. Boston got raped tonight 6-1

Comment

The Blues and Vancouver series is going to be very tight, great game last night.

Comment

I can't wait for the Montreal/Boston game tonight!

Comment

Caps losing last night was pretty funny. Everyone loves talking about them cause of Ovechkin but you can't win in the playoffs if your defense and goaltending is abysmal.

Of course I'm hoping the Red Wings lose tonight, cause I'm a Penguins fan with a grudge. Plus, Wings fans are annoying.

I hope the hockey fans here are growing playoff beards. Since I can't grow one, I haven't shaved my legs since last Saturday. Yeah, that's how I roll. (I don't know how much longer I can go though )

Comment

The Boston/Montreal game last night was very close ... Boston were being pussies until the last half of the last period.

The Ducks shutting out The Sharks ... Thorton has trouble getting past The Ducks defense.

Detroit winning is no real surprise.

Nice to see Chicago win last night ... like I said .. the series can go either way.

Comment

The Flyers have got to be the ugliest team in any professional sport that I've seen.

http://www.thepensblog.com/images/st...kin-flames.jpg

Comment

Damn Boston!!!

Comment

Vancouver and The Blues are having an awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by ligeia View Post
                    the flyers have got to be the ugliest team in any professional sport that i've seen.

http://www.thepensblog.com/images/st...kin-flames.jpg
                    fuck....you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                      Vancouver and The Blues are having an awesome game.
                      Fuck yes, what a win! A great series totally dominated by the Canucks throughout, the Blues just couldn't do anything with their special teams and I think it really proves something in the next round how we can pull out a win without the presence of Sundin and Salo. Should be a great Round 2 no matter who we beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic Vampyr View Post
                        Fuck yes, what a win! A great series totally dominated by the Canucks throughout, the Blues just couldn't do anything with their special teams and I think it really proves something in the next round how we can pull out a win without the presence of Sundin and Salo. Should be a great Round 2 no matter who we beat.
                        Wish I could say the same thing about Montreal

Comment

Originally posted by Flying 8 thingie View Post
                          fuck....you!!!!!!!!!
                          Sorry man!

Every time I look at that cabbage patch kid Scott Hartnell, I turn gayer and gayer.

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                            Wish I could say the same thing about Montreal
                            I would have liked to see Montreal do better, but Boston is just too beastly. I can't see Boston anywhere else but in the Stanley Cup final.

Comment

I would have liked to see Montreal do better, but Boston is just too beastly. I can't see Boston anywhere else but in the Stanley Cup final.
                              I still believe Detroit will win the cup. I'm watching The Ducks/Sharks game .. The Sharks will prob drop the ball in this game as well.

Comment

Damn Boston tonight.. Montreal boo'd Price so bad after the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X