X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the ending was great too.

A fansub of the Blu-ray for the series just came out. I really wasn't expecting it that quick. There's another group doing it at 1080p but has only released five episodes so far.

Comment

Might have to grab that...I'd have to hardcode all the subs to stream it to my PS3, but it's probably worth the hassle. I don't see anyone putting this out in the US anytime soon. And if MB actually announces it, it won't be out until at least a year from the original date

Comment

Are you using PS3 Media Server? It supports softsubs. I used it for a while and it worked pretty good. Now I have a computer hooked up to my TV and use XBMC.

Yeah Media Blasters sure likes to take their sweet time with Blu-Rays. I'm still waiting for Riki-Oh. It's out but Amazon hasn't ever go it.

Comment

Originally posted by Obscureness View Post
          Are you using PS3 Media Server? It supports softsubs. I used it for a while and it worked pretty good. Now I have a computer hooked up to my TV and use XBMC.
          Yeah, I use PS3 Media Server but for whatever reason I've never gotten it to display soft subs. I've tried it a handful of times and it always ends in frustration

Comment

I just tried a 720p Berserk file with PS3 Media Server and the subs show up just fine. I checked/unchecked the various sub settings one at a time (on the Transcoding Settings tab and under MEncoder) and subs always appeared. Unchecking the setting "ASS/SSA Subtitles" removed the color styling from the sub but still displayed them.

Maybe uninstall it and reinstall the latest stable version. Do you have a codec pack installed on your computer? I use K-Lite Mega Codec Pack and I've never had any problems with it.

Comment

The Japanese Blu-ray and DVD for the first movie will be coming May 23.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/6...1c6b7b34_o.jpg

Comment

Subs are out!!!

http://commiesubs.com/berserk-movie-1/

Comment

The CG surprisingly didn't bother me that much after all. The movie goes through nine episodes of the series so it's obviously rushing things but that was expected. Really good overall so I have high hopes for the next movies.

The second movie will be released in Japanese theaters on June 23rd.
                  The Battle for Doldrey Trailer

Comment

Waiting for the SG fansubs release. http://sgfansubs.blogspot.com/ I'm a little excited as I just noticed they're doing it and know they do good work.

The hurried pacing throws me. New material is released so sluggishly and there's absolutely no reason to rush it. WAH WAH WAH. *sobbing* Still i'm more interested in seeing later chapters adapted and hopefully this paves the way for that. Honestly Berserk deserves it's own faithful OVA series.

Comment

Thora's is out now: http://thoranime.nyaatorrents.org/?p=2258

Probably won't get a better release than that.

Comment

Finally can transcode this stuff through PS3 Media Server now without having to hard-code the subs with my new PC. Should be a wasted weekend of watching HD Berserk and the first film

Comment

Teaser trailer for the third movie.

HD Teaser Trailer

Comment

Full trailer for the third movie.

HD Trailer

Comment

Working...
                            X