Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks pretty awesome. I can't say I care much about the movie but that really looks cool.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/666/500xslim360.jpg

OH NOES... new smaller xbox to be announced tomorrow. It will be housing a 250gb hdd and wireless built in. They also need to have optical port implemented on the back. Instead of that adapter you need to run it with hdmi.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5563389/rumor-gold...yline=true&s=i

Comment

Graphics for the new Zelda look really nice. I did expect a little more of a change though in the gameplay.

Comment

Yeah that zelda demo was pretty embarrassing. Not sure how they were getting so much interference. But jesus... nintendo finally shows up for E3. I don't think they ever have unloaded so much shit on us before. Alot of the titles seemed to be for this fall aswell.

Zelda
          Goldeneye
          Donkey Kong
          Kirby
          Metroid The Other M
          Kid Icarus 3ds

Then annoucing a few 3ds games coming resident evil, kingdom hearts, and metal gear being highlights.

Massive overload.

Comment

About time too. The last two years have been huge failures, but this was really impressive.

I'd add Epic Micky to that list too. That looked really cool.

Originally posted by Sergei Kowalski View Post
            As much as I loooooooove my Mario, Metroid and Zelda I'd rather see a 'relaunch' for Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, Kirby at this point as I feel they've rested too heavily on Mario this gen.
            3 out of 4 isn't bad!

It's cool that Kirby and Donkey Kong are side scrollers too. I love that the snobbery against 2d games has been lifted this gen and we can enjoy both classic style gaming and 3d gaming on the same console.
            Last edited by Sergei Kowalski; 06-15-2010, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Holy shit, Nintendo FINALLY out-did themselves, providing basically everything we've been sitting around waiting for them to announce. Totally unexpected, considering what we've been handed the past few years; and even a HUGE surprise with a new Goldeneye! Guess it's finally time to get those new rechargeable batteries for my remotes

Plus in minutes they made me turn from thinking the 3DS was nothing but a cheap gimmick to sell another version of the system to having to have one. Am I still asleep or is this real?

Comment

Originally posted by KamuiX View Post
                Plus in minutes they made me turn from thinking the 3DS was nothing but a cheap gimmick to sell another version of the system to having to have one. Am I still asleep or is this real?
                Tell me about it. Watching it with a friend, and before they showed it my reaction was "It's a 3d DS, probably wont get one but it looks alright." to... "Oh my god! I NEED that!"

Here is the list so far:

Activision
                DJ Hero 3D

AQ INTERACTIVE
                cubic ninja

Atlus
                Etrian Odyssey
                Shin Megami Tensei
                Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
                Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Capcom
                Resident Evil Revelations
                Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (name not final)

Electronic Arts
                FIFA Soccer
                Madden NFL
                The Sims 3

Gameloft
                Asphalt GT

Harmonix
                Music game

Hudson Soft
                Bomberman franchise
                Deca Sports franchise
                Kororinpa franchise

Konami
                Baseball franchise
                Contra franchise
                Frogger franchise
                Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D "The Naked Sample"
                Pro Evolution Soccer franchise /
                Winning Eleven franchise

LEVEL-5
                Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (name not final)

Majesco Entertainment
                BloodRayne: The Shroud
                A Boy and His Blob
                Face Racers: Photo Finish
                Lion's Pride: Adventures on the Serengeti
                Martha Stewart
                WonderWorld Amusement Park

Marvelous Entertainment
                BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI 3D (name not final)

Namco Bandai
                Dragon Ball franchise (name not final)
                Gundam franchise (name not final)
                Pac-Man & Galaga(name not final)
                Ridge Racer (name not final)
                Super Robot franchise (name not final)

Nintendo
                Animal Crossing
                Kid Icarus: Uprising
                Mario Kart
                nintendogs + cats
                Paper Mario
                PilotWings Resort
                Star Fox 64 3D
                Steel Diver

Rocket
                Crash-City GP
                VS-robo

SEGA
                Sonic (name not final)
                Super Monkey Ball (name not final)

Square Enix
                Dragon Quest franchise
                Final Fantasy franchise
                Kingdom Hearts franchise

Take-Two Interactive
                Carnival Games franchise

Tecmo Koei
                Dead or Alive 3D (name not final)
                Dynasty Warriors (name not final)
                Ninja Gaiden (name not final)
                Samurai Warriors 3D(name not final)
                Tomy
                Lovely List 3D
                Naruto Shippuden Action

THQ
                de Blob 2
                Kung Fu Panda Kaboom of Doom
                Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity Gauntlet
                The Penguins of Madagascar
                Puss N Boots
                Saints Row: Drive-By

Ubisoft
                Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy
                Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike
                Driver Renegade
                Hollywood 61 (name not final)
                Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
                Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Warner Bros
                Batman franchise
                LEGO franchise

Comment

Well I think they announced starfox for 3ds. Ofcourse they announced it way after the press conference.

I'm surprised at how good kid icarus looks. I guess they upped the graphics up on this thing because it does pass for a wii title. Though I'm guessing you need a 3ds to play the game.

Edit: Ofcourse missed your last post. Plus, just found out it's a remake of starfox 64.

Comment

While Microsoft made me hate even more everything about Kinect, Sony actually manged to get me somewhat excited about Move. They managed to mkae it look kinda cool, and there no voice control gimmick. And I gotta say, that Sorcery game they demoed with Move looks pretty awesome.

Still disappointed that there was no Last Guardian info or a Kingdom Hearts III announcement (or any of the long shot announcements I wanted such as a new Legend of Dragoon, Jade Cocoon, or Shin Megami Tensei game), but Sony had an overall solid show. Not as good as Nintendo, but much, much better than Microsoft.

Comment

I wasn't all that impressed with the Gears 3 demo. It just seemed like it was more of the same, but with two extra players added to the mix. I hope they make the levels a little bit more open and add a few newer enemies to the mix.

Comment

Move looked pretty cool and Sorcery didn't look quite as stupid as I had expected. It's kinda sad that one game killed every single one of those kinect games. Also, not sure what was up with the tiger demo. Seemed like they were having the same issue like zelda was having.

Plus with all the things you need for the move, it's basically the same price as the kinect. Not sure why they're offering a bundle with a game, eyetoy, and move but leaving out the navigation controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed Dan View Post
                          Move looked pretty cool and Sorcery didn't look quite as stupid as I had expected.
                          Sorcery actually sort of got me thinking that I might want a Move. Plus Killzone 3 will be compatible; hopefully it'll work well and not suck like Lair did (which is halfway decent with normal controls).

Anyone notice the new XBLA SquareEnix came called Necromachina? Shit looks friggin' awesome, like Strider meets Castlevania: http://na.square-enix.com/e310/gamesDetail.html?id=12

Also, the new Parasite Eve PSP game lives, here's a trailer with some gameplay footage, looks more action-oriented like the second one: http://na.square-enix.com/e310/gamesDetail.html?id=2

Here's an original Final Fantasy for DS: http://na.square-enix.com/e310/gamesDetail.html?id=11

Oh, and I think the new Deus Ex is officially my most wanted: http://na.square-enix.com/e310/gamesDetail.html?id=4

Comment

*sigh* just noticed not one word anywhere about The Last Guardian. Totally bummed...hopefully it comes out before the world ends in 2012

Also, am I crazy or does it look like all of the good shit for 360 and PS3 isn't coming out again until the first-half of 2011? Killzone 3, Infamous 2, Dead Space 2, Gears 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Deus Ex, Enslaved, Bulletstorm...outside of Fallout: New Vegas and Crysis 2 (and FFXIV if it actually does come out this year), I guess Nintendo will be getting most of my money this fall with Kirby, Metroid: Other M, Goldeneye, Epic Mickey, and hopefully 3DS if I pray to baby Jesus really hard

EDIT: Whoa, Crackdown 2 comes out in a couple weeks. Where have I been? Mmmmmm, orbs

Comment

I'm guessing since it's a remake, nintendo didn't want to show MGS3 footage. Graphics look pretty damn good even on a camera phone. Swarm of wasps popping out of the screen.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=...45A4h4l5k2TGxc

If only I played my ds alot, I could justify a 3ds purchase. Then again...

Originally posted by KamuiX View Post
                              Whoa, Crackdown 2 comes out in a couple weeks. Where have I been? Mmmmmm, orbs
                              The share amount of orbs this year is going to be frightening. I believe they have confirmed atleast 5 different sets of them... happy collecting.
                              Last edited by Disturbed Dan; 06-16-2010, 04:34 AM.

Comment

I agree with you guys on Move. It looks like Sony are using it for actual games as well as the casual stuff, something MS totally failed to do.

Just realised that there was no Batman too. I'm fine with that though as I don't want them to rush it due to the demand.

Dead Space 2 looked insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X