X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Cynical View Post
    WoW ... cholesterol haters .. maybe this is not my kinda place after all Whalen next I am gonna see a "We hate Natural Ice" thread.
    So just how much cholesterol does Natty Ice have?

I actually don't mind Natural Ice. I heard for the longest time that it was the grossest beer, but I have to say, I like it more than New Castle.

I honestly prefer Miller High Life over Natty and Busch, when it comes to cheap beer.

Comment

I dont know how much cholesterol that Nat Ice has lol wait .. wait .... I thought Artos died like 5 years ago lol when the hurricane hit? You dissapeared ... hiatus ..... fake death .... should do a VH1 behind the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Arto View Post
        So just how much cholesterol does Natty Ice have?

I actually don't mind Natural Ice. I heard for the longest time that it was the grossest beer, but I have to say, I like it more than New Castle.

I honestly prefer Miller High Life over Natty and Busch, when it comes to cheap beer.
        I didn't even know they still made that. I remember getting CASES of Bud Ice on my 18th B-day. That was also the birthday that my parents got me a stripper, but I digress.

I prefer liquor to beer, but I have been known to drink a few cases of Guiness and Bud when the occasion calls for it.

Comment

I made a commitment to myself to start eating healthy, not too long ago.

It's fooling no one.

Originally posted by Robomega View Post
          If I had to pick one place, In-N-Out would be it.
          QFT. Some of the best burgers I've ever had in my short life.

Comment

Arby's roast beef sammiches are amazing. Love them.

Comment

I am growing tired of Fast Food.

Comment

Yeah? Well, I just got off the phone with fast food and it's tired of you too!

Comment

i swear by taco bell. baja blast is the best soda on the planet!

Comment

I dont know how much cholesterol that Nat Ice has lol wait .. wait .... I thought Artos died like 5 years ago lol when the hurricane hit? You dissapeared ... hiatus ..... fake death .... should do a VH1 behind the forum!
                    I actually did but those assholes at VH1 decided AFTER we filmed all this raw footage and provided them with literally hours of never-before-seen stuff that it was all a waste of money. Those assholes never paid me either; not one dime. They just apologized and said "We are most unfortunate at this time to inform you that your special will not be aired, due to a communal discharge of said special." and that was it. I was like WHAT. THE. FUCK?! Communal discharge?!

But whatever I'm spiraling way off topic here. Glad to see someone else who is aware of the legend of the forum member who took a 3-4 year hiatus before returning under the hippie-dippie s/n and thus becoming resurrected as Artos aka Arto of this forum thanks to the help of such beautiful minds like Nakadai, Kamui and Nos (and yes, I am paid one dollar every time I mention them positively)

Comment

Stopped eating Mcdonald's after seeing Super Size Me.

But I'm a sucker for Chinese buffet's.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                        I am growing tired of Fast Food.
                        Don't eat it so fast.

Comment

WoW ... cholesterol haters .. maybe this is not my kinda place after all Whalen next I am gonna see a "We hate Natural Ice" thread.
                          Ugh, it's even worse than Beast Ice. I can't believe in my younger more desperate to get loaded days I used to drink that shit regularly. No wonder I had a tendency to land face first.

I dig me some greasy cholesterol ridden food if it's any consolation. Hardey's monster burger is probably about as epic as it gets in that regard, but there aren't any this far upstate. Thing about fast food is you always feel like ass afterward, with a giant mega dump and a long nap (if you're lucky) not too far behind.

I don't eat much of it these days, but I do occasionally order in some take out.

Comment

Originally posted by Robomega View Post
                            Don't eat it so fast.

Originally posted by Nakadai View Post

I don't eat much of it these days, but I do occasionally order in some take out.
                            Take out, especially good take out, is the blight upon my existence.

Comment

Working...
                            X