X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member? Post Here!

I searched and couldn't find anything on new members introducing themselves, so I hope it's cool I started this thread.

The title says it all...I'm a huge movie fan (preferably horror), and I'm real into Asian Horror. I read Kamui_X's reviews on the A Decade of Horrors page, and I can 150% agree with everything that he said. I can basically agree with what everybody said. So, I can already tell this site is gonna rock!!

Definitely can see myself sticking around.

Great site, guys.

Welcome.

http://i51.tinypic.com/azavkx.jpg

Comment

if you dig kamui's reviews then you have definitely come to the wrong place

Comment

I dug everybody's reviews, Kamui's just stuck out at me because it was 1st and it was dead on what I would have picked.

But thanks for the welcomes.

Comment

Welcome man, enjoy! It's been a little while since we got a legit new member.

Comment

^ this

i was skeptical to troll at first

Comment

Originally posted by rm237 View Post
              if you dig kamui's reviews then you have definitely come to the wrong place

One day I'm gonna get that writing fire lit under me again. Any day now...

Welcome ISawtheDevil! Nice name from a great film as well! We kinda suck at getting up new reviews as we all do it for free (and we're kinda lazy, which doesn't help), but we're always in the forums hanging out. Wish we could get it more lively in the forums like some sites that are mostly driven by their community with reviews being an extra bonus, but I guess we got into the game a little too late and most people have already found a site they like to call home. But I think there's a ton of good content in our archives (over 300 reviews I believe) from our more motivated days to keep you busy while we re-spark the review flame

Hope you stick around!

Comment

New faces are always cool.

Comment

It smells like sex in here!

What's going on?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by superfry View Post
                    It smells like sex in here!

What's going on?!?!?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn5hw8uyf0Q#t=02m55s

Comment

Originally posted by Nos View Post
                      Welcome man, enjoy! It's been a little while since we got a legit new member.
                      Wait, Nos, Kamui, Disturbed Dan.. all familiar members of B-D.

I post there as well, but jesus christ, that place is going to SHIT!!

Originally posted by KamuiX View Post

One day I'm gonna get that writing fire lit under me again. Any day now...

Welcome ISawtheDevil! Nice name from a great film as well! We kinda suck at getting up new reviews as we all do it for free (and we're kinda lazy, which doesn't help), but we're always in the forums hanging out. Wish we could get it more lively in the forums like some sites that are mostly driven by their community with reviews being an extra bonus, but I guess we got into the game a little too late and most people have already found a site they like to call home. But I think there's a ton of good content in our archives (over 300 reviews I believe) from our more motivated days to keep you busy while we re-spark the review flame

Hope you stick around!
                      I'll definitely be around.. this looks like a step up from the B-D community, exception of their ever growing community, but I'm sure I can bring in a couple of my pals, they agree that B-D is going to hell as well. There's no real talk, and half the reviews there are cliched.

FINALLY a site I can enjoy myself at. LONG LIVE ASIA EXTREMES!! haha

I've also got some ideas for the boards that would bring in a lot of members, if you're willing to work with me here, Kamui.

Comment

mr. bauer already uses his mouth. not gonna work.

Comment

Originally posted by ISawtheDevil View Post
                          Wait, Nos, Kamui, Disturbed Dan.. all familiar members of B-D.

I post there as well, but jesus christ, that place is going to SHIT!!

I'll definitely be around.. this looks like a step up from the B-D community, exception of their ever growing community, but I'm sure I can bring in a couple of my pals, they agree that B-D is going to hell as well. There's no real talk, and half the reviews there are cliched.
                          We pretty much made this place because we got sick of the BD forums, so yeah, this would be the perfect refuge

I'm always up for ideas in attracting new folks. New ideas on the main site like premiering a movie stream (we did that last month), reviewing comics, doing something special, gets the hits up on the front page, but never any new forum blood. We're sorta fine on the view fronts, it's the forums that I'd love to get more lively. Hell, sometimes I see 20-30 "guests" in the forums. If only they'd sign up...

Originally posted by Disturbed Dan View Post
                          mr. bauer already uses his mouth. not gonna work.
                          My hands are free, though!

Comment

good... then write some fracken reviews.

you totally just got sucked into that.

Comment

The real problem is watching something...I think maybe I've watched 15-20 movies total in the past 3 months. Been wasting time gaming, reading comics and watching TV shows. That last one is just weird, as I've hardly watched any ongoing story-driven TV in years...

I did say I was gonna get the 500 Cult Movie thing rolling again before the end of the year. So my hands shall be busy with that soon...honest

Comment

Working...
                              X