All purpose film discussion.

Re: New Forum!

Post by Sigurd » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi, Nos!

Need access to JGBC.

Post by Nos » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:19 pm

DrKoto & Sigurd have been added. :)
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

Post by Sigurd » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Nos wrote:DrKoto & Sigurd have been added. :)

Thank you! :)

Post by DrKoto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:12 am

Nos wrote:DrKoto & Sigurd have been added. :)

thankxxx :)

Post by brassmonkey » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Looking at the current Infini membership list asagao123 and Avallac'h are also JGBC members.
If you wake at midnight, and hear a horse's feet,
Don't go drawing back the blind, or looking in the street,
Them that asks no questions they isn't told a lie.
Watch the wall, my darling, while the Gentlemen go by!

Post by asagao123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 pm

brassmonkey wrote:Looking at the current Infini membership list asagao123 and Avallac'h are also JGBC members.

Thank you, Brother! Of course we are!
Dear Nos, please, include us into the JGBC brotherhood.
Thank you.

Post by asagao123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 pm

brassmonkey wrote:Looking at the current Infini membership list asagao123 and Avallac'h are also JGBC members.

Thank you, Brother! Of course we are!
Dear Nos, please, include us into the JGBC brotherhood.
Thank you.

Post by venom10463 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Nos wrote:Added you guys to the new group. Hey venom, were you the group leader? You know the group and its members better than I do for future adds.

Yes, I was the group the leader.

Post by asagao123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Yes, we are. Thank you, Brother!
venom10463 wrote:
Nos wrote:Added you guys to the new group. Hey venom, were you the group leader? You know the group and its members better than I do for future adds.

Yes, I was the group the leader.

I am from his clan.

Post by Nos » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:35 am

asagao123 and Avallac'h have been added to the group and venom has been promoted to Group Leader. :) Also, sorry to asagao for the 'post approval' confusion, when the board first went up the settings were already set and I think since you were one of the first people to sign up those settings were approved for you but I've since changed them to allow posting without approval...if anyone was wondering why he has 3 posts above that are similar. :)
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cineplex