It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Play 4 PawZ

All purpose technology & video game discussion.

Play 4 PawZ

Post by Danielsan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Excuse me while I take a minute to suck up to all the citizens of this tropolis here. If you don't mind, please watch this video and leave a thumbs up. We're trying our best to get over 100 likes on this video. Sooo excuse the shameless promoting from me since it is for a good cause. One of our sponsors is donating $100 every 100 likes. The views to likes is really killing us, especially since it's an amazing video. Not asking you guys to donate but you can see all the info if you do desire. I just want to suck a few likes out of you all. If you want to stop by the 24 hour stream on may 1st, you can do that as well. Think I'll be streaming for atleast 8 of the 24 hours.

Re: Play 4 PawZ

Post by KamuiX » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:02 am

I won't watch the video because of the pictures it warns about, but you got my like. Always up for helping kittens and puppies. Except for any more personal adoptions... I'm up to 6 pets, and 5 of them were rescues. I think that's enough! I've done my part...I also sometimes think I'm going insane, shit is a circus :P

Good luck, dude!

Post by Danielsan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm

KamuiX wrote:I won't watch the video because of the pictures it warns about, but you got my like. Always up for helping kittens and puppies. Except for any more personal adoptions... I'm up to 6 pets, and 5 of them were rescues. I think that's enough! I've done my part...I also sometimes think I'm going insane, shit is a circus :P

Good luck, dude!

Naw... you need a couple more :twisted:

Thanks for the like and I don't blame ya about not watching it. I didn't fully watch it.

Post by Nos » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Added up a like, also watched the video, it's pretty inspiring overall because of the recovery efforts but some of those photos are pretty harsh. :cry: Good luck with the cause, hope you get more likes!
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

Post by Danielsan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:19 am

Nos wrote:Added up a like, also watched the video, it's pretty inspiring overall because of the recovery efforts but some of those photos are pretty harsh. :cry: Good luck with the cause, hope you get more likes!

I'm basically telling people, just to like it. Cause i know alot of people don't like hearing about this kinda shit. I legit want to punch people in their stupid faces. Thanks though.

Return to The Laboratory