It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Chat

A place to kick back, relax, have a damn fine cup of coffee & talk about everything else.

Re: Chat

Post by Nos » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:08 am

This is a long shot but does anybody remember, back on Bloody-Disgusting, there was this guy who had either airbrushed, or painted (looked digitally done but to look painted/airbrushed) a pretty cool rectangular long form Friday the 13th films timeline. Every film was featured, even Jason X, I believe. A lot of people dug it and he ran off a small number of prints for members, it was only meant to be for his own use but he did this because of the demand. I'd love to find that image again. If anybody knows what I'm talking about let me know!
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

Post by Danielsan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:22 am

Nos wrote:This is a long shot but does anybody remember, back on Bloody-Disgusting, there was this guy who had either airbrushed, or painted (looked digitally done but to look painted/airbrushed) a pretty cool rectangular long form Friday the 13th films timeline. Every film was featured, even Jason X, I believe. A lot of people dug it and he ran off a small number of prints for members, it was only meant to be for his own use but he did this because of the demand. I'd love to find that image again. If anybody knows what I'm talking about let me know!

I'd attempt searching for it there but god damn that forum has so many broken features now.

Post by Nos » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:12 am

Yeah, I'd have no idea where to even start looking over there, I doubt it would even be there but I guess it's possible.

Since the return of Surge soda has anybody here tried it? You can get it on Amazon.com exclusively and it's still made by Coca-Cola. I ordered a couple cases and it's pretty great, just like I remember it.

One of my shelves. :mrgreen:
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

Previous

Return to The Lounge