It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Chat

A place to kick back, relax, have a damn fine cup of coffee & talk about everything else.

Chat

Post by Nos » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Do we really need a designated chatbox? I could add one, and was going to, but then I thought this serves the exact same purpose and gives some life to a section that's typically low usage.
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

Re: Chat

Post by Danielsan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:12 pm

mmm... gonna agree. Much as I long berating arto in that thing.

Post by Nos » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:26 am

Berate him right here. :mrgreen: What'd you guys get for Xmas? Here's my haul...

I got this really cool 3-D pop out style framed Captain America comic collage with issues 100, 110, 111 & 193 at the forefront. I couldn't find a picture of it unfortunately. Also got a bottle of Le Vieux Pin Syrah wine and a wine aerator. Oh and a super useful Cobra Bubbler/Bong (smoking device). :P I was ridiculously spoiled. I have a lot to do. :mrgreen:
I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.

Post by Danielsan » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Hand towel and soap? i'd take that over everything honestly. Still wanted to get that damn ghosbusters set. We got alittle bit of matchies going on.

Have some stuff on order since... *cough* code red *cough* decided to turn their store off for most of December. Only other thing I have coming is the long hair of death.

Post by Meth » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 pm

I remember this place.

Post by Nos » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:32 am

Meth wrote:I remember this place.

...and I remember you, varmint!

Good to see you dude, hope to see more of you... ;)

[/ernestpworrell]

Post by Nos » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:40 am

Oh and Dan, you got some cool stuff there, I've been meaning to pick up that Nightbreed Blu-ray but I'm unsure if I want to bite the bullet and get that expensive version. :evil: I recently watched The Quatermass Xperiment, really top quality stuff, historic piece of Hammer History.

Post by Nos » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Awww yeeeeeeah, kicks ass to see Kamui made it back! I've missed the fuck out of that Film Tracker. :mrgreen:

Post by KamuiX » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Nos wrote:Awww yeeeeeeah, kicks ass to see Kamui made it back! I've missed the fuck out of that Film Tracker. :mrgreen:

Good to be back :mrgreen:

Post by Nos » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:26 pm

If anybody's not watching Rick and Morty, please do so, you'll thank me later. 8-) The second season is set to premiere in the summer I believe. That first season? Pure gold.

Next

Return to The Lounge